I admit i do in love with you, but i wont tell you eventho i should tell you the truth. I keep distance myself from meeting you, didnt call you but once in and just want to clear my thought. Yes i do really in love you at first time your smile to see me. Early morning you came to my house, and accidently i made you a coffee while you didnt drink a caffine but you willing too. Im sorry may sometimes i got to annoy you. Swear to myself tht you will never knew about this. Only me and these reader.
هن خيرُ لك وابقى
Why people leave.
I know how much you hate people for leaving, especially to the good and favored ones, right? We all do hate it. In fact, it is a damn suicide to realize and accept that this day forward, you’ll have to wake up and continue for living not having these bunch of people around anymore and you just have to swallow the truth up even if it hurts like hell and rips your heart out big time. That’s just it, it really happens.
But come to think of it, not all the people just come, ruin your life, teach you lessons and serve as your wake up alarms and inspirations, and go as if no damaged has been done. They come with a purpose and go because of reasons. That is why while you still have them, cherish them, make them feel as if you are lucky and happy to have them, be honest and don’t give them even small reasons not to trust you.
Do not break their hearts. Do not do something stupid that could mean losing them because sometimes it is not their choice to leave you but yours. Unknowingly, sometimes, it is likely our fault why people leave. They leave not because they want to but because they have to, because you give them reasons to leave, because they have been hurt too much that staying any further means dying. Do not just blame people for leaving. Do not hate them for leaving.
If by chance that people close to your heart suddenly leaves you, without even giving you a hunch why, evaluate yourself. Know if you have really treated them right for them to act like that. Rant accordingly. Do not curse them for doing that if you knew you are the asshole one. It is not just you who will be hurting if they leave, they also do. Rational people do not just leave you without enough reasons. If you really want people to stay in your life then give them reasons to stay, not reasons to leave.
|—||gravebed (via perfect)|
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2011.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Fangirl (2013) by Rainbow Rowell
“But there’s nothing more profound than creating something out of nothing.” Her lovely face turned fierce. “Think about it, Cath. That’s what makes a god—or a mother. There’s nothing more intoxicating than creating something from nothing. Creating something from yourself.”
Let us keep in mind that we can’t force anyone to love us. And we shouldn’t beg someone to stay when they want to leave because love is all about freedom. The good thing is the end of love is not the end of life. It should be the beginning of an understanding that love sometimes leaves for a…